Monday, June 4, 2012

“The Nuclear Family”

I knew this thing was bound to implode one of these days. The radioactive family always gave me the creeps. Yeah, yeah I loved my folks, but you know what I mean. There was just something not right about it.


Especially if you were on the business end of it as a kid.


Boy I just realized this post could go on for reams. Okay suffice to say the plutonium family needs to be shoved into a lead shit can. That, and something tad more rational or at least more flexible needs to be evolved. Come to think of it that’s happening. “Non-Traditional” or “Chosen Families” Hello?


Btw I’m part of some of that jazz personally so I know what I’m talking about. Try it today,..You’ll Be Glad Ya Did!”


Them’s the folks that brings me chicken soup when I’m sick as a dog,…alot of that noise lately. They makes me laugh, helps me with my art’n projects and tell me where cool Queer sites are on the web.
They also call me to make sure I ain’t jumped out’a no windows or blown up the Homeland Security building,…hates them Nazi jerks,..GGGGrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! So join a Chosen Family today.  Just think of all the nice soup!


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment