Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Dog Daze"

It's effectively 107f degrees if what they say on TV is true. Counting the Spring heatwaves this makes five in 2012 here in the Emerald City. Long time fans know how much I love to complain about the heat,...love the Winter. Go figure.

Anyway when I left my home my kitchen thermometer read at 100f exactly. As I say somewhere around here the rest of my cute home is not only air conditioned, but bleeping refrigerated.


On the up side autumn is coming,..one day. The most beautiful time of year. That is if climate change don't blow it to bits like it did last year. However I will say something nice. A little dog ran away from home being spooked by all the hand grenades being set off on July 4th, Independence Day, around here.


It ran all the way to the George Washington Bridge, right to the middle,..wow!  Anyway the cops, who had just taken a break from shooting unarmed Black people in the back saw our doggie. The Heat found the doggie, and returned her to her family.


Sweet.

As for them Black folks,..well they're still dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment