Monday, July 2, 2012

"THE END OF THE WORLD,..kind'a"

Greetings comrades sorry I haven't been around. I been tinkering with the other site, and sleeping,..alot. Btw we're in the middle of another Heat Dome. All the 100f stuff. Never mind it's summer what the heck.

Went to a movie. The end of the world one. "Seeking a Friend at the End of the World". Go see it. It's not what you think,..I'll leave it at that.

Hope you folks are okay. My life like yours in happily rolling along. One thing though. I saw one of them subway prophets doing his thing the other day while I was on my way to Times Square, see above. He's one of them Jewish wise guys or Wise Men going on about who Jeebus really was the Cabala, and other hair raising stuff.

Anyway it occurred to me I should ask him for some pointer in being a bus'n subway religious nut since this job may be in my future.  Stuff I get for sure is never ask for money,..big turn off. Also don't go yell'n at folks try'n to save their soul for whatever baloney you're pushing. 

That, and have your stuff neatly printed, and just hand it out. Like my Jewish pal. He does it with wise cracks about the Mayor the cops, and landlords. This is why he's had such a long run down there,..folks like him 'cause he's a fellow sufferer. We have shared history.

Anyhow I figure once I'm finally kicked off the radio, and the 'net this is how I'll get my gleefully deranged mayhem out the the masses. I figure some sort of costume too. I ain't decided yet. Maybe some sort of Star Trek drag or  post Apocalypse thing,..but clean. The rubes don't like smelly'n dirty. 

More on this as the world continues to End.

No comments:

Post a Comment