Friday, October 26, 2012

Aw Crap here we go Again!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while. I've been down with the first bug of the season. Some sort of yucky flu thing that has one evacuating at both ends. Ya gets the picture. If that ain't enuff the East-coast, and part of the Midwest are going to get slammed  with a giant  storm.

They're calling it a "Frankenstorm". A  perfect mix of early winter air from the north banging face first into a steamy tropical storm from the south,...Look Out!!

The TV is talking hurricane force winds plus heavy rain, snow, ice the works.

Here read this fear mongering from the News Wonks:


"The weather monster that U.S. forecasters call “Frankenstorm” was looking more ominous by the hour for the East Coast on Friday.

Meteorologists expect a natural horror show of high wind, heavy rain, extreme tides and maybe snow beginning early Sunday, peaking with the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on Tuesday.

“It’s looking like a very serious storm that could be historic,” said Jeff Masters, meteorology director of the forecasting service Weather Underground.

With a rare mix of three big merging weather systems over a densely populated region, experts predict at least $1 billion in damage."

Scary shit huh?

Well I'm putting my butt in bed, and it's staying there. If I were you I'd do the same till next Wednesday. Btw I just picked up the DVD of that weird movie "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer". I figure that, and soup tea, and sleep should get me through this latest Apocalypse.

See you on the other side of this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment