Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Found!"



I was lost, and now I'm found!!,...at the bottom of the hallway closet." Like I rants further below I was sick as a dog that broke into a hamburger factory on Friday night, and wasn't discovered till the following Tuesday.

Yeah that sick.

It's okay unlike last year this one didn't almost literally kill me. Wow that was fun. Got scrapped off the floor by the EMT's, and stuffed into their blood stained meat wagon for a trip to that most dreaded of places. 

An American Hospital.

Despite that I lived. Turns out it was a normal two day vomiting crappy walking into the wall delirium flu,...that's all.  Anyway being home, and not having to run right back out to work I found my lost dollie  ^..^

That's how it is for Yanks that still have jobs these days.

You're forced to work twice as long or more for the same..or less. Comrades this evil shit is unsustainable. We need to have an actual Revolution or we're good as dead.  I say haul up them gallows, and bang together the guillotines. 

500 blades no waiting you greedy oblivious cruel thieving plutocrats, and your lawyer lackeys, and assorted jackanapes!! Blood for Blood! To the Ramparts!!!

eh...sorry I get carried away.

Ahem what I meant to say is that I found one of my dear lost dolls. Ain't seen her in near a year. Glad she's fine. See what happens when you get to stay in ya own house for more than just sleeping.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment