Saturday, October 27, 2012

"I never liked that big chicken anyway"


Mitt I don't think ya got a handle on that Compassionate Conservative thing yet. Maybe we should start you off on something smaller. Say,...inner city children. Eh no maybe not. Okay how about better tips for the pool boy at the Club,..yeah a good photo op there.

Thing is looks like this chuckle head will be President. Damn we're in for one fucking scary weird ass ride. ...'scuse me while I dust off my "irresponsible teen baby making boozing doper mugging ungrateful minorities race riot handbook." Heck ain't read this since I was a wee lad, and wanted to be a Black Panther. Well that is till I realized that every word out'a their traps was "kill, bitch or faggot". 

Not my kinda club nor is Mitt's.

No comments:

Post a Comment