Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Fevered Times"

 Umm this is long, and not profound. Still what da heck.

Well as for my steamy fever, and aches, and flu pains so far so good. Still have some aches, but I'm keeping stuff down. The good thing about a short sick leave is that I can get stuff done around my cute little house.

Taking more glamor shots of my dolls. I've adopted a number of these swell little folks over the last year, and a bit.  I'm sure you haven't seen them yet,...all six of you. I'll post the snaps soon. I'm sure ya can't wait.

I get two or three views a day, and those are probably web-robots looking to take over this spot.

Aw gee. I remember when I had 200,000+ gleeful perverts putting eye prints all over a now nuked Queer B/L blog of mine.

It was called "Juno", and she lives on in our steamy hearts.

Hum, do you think it was the sensual or to the point somewhat naked folks I used to post all over the place? Nah I'm sure it was my keen insights, and swell sense of ironic humor,..right? Yeah that's why they deleted it.

Anyway instead of my usual polishing washing, and adjusting of my digs while on short sick leave. Two whole daze,..count'em.  Anyway I just read comix books, and tinkered with my toys, and dolls. ...and threw up alot.

Ya know comrades dolls need as much maintenance as real children. Although you don't have to feed them or send them to University. That's the up side. They also don't take your car or use up your credit cards either,...as far as I know.

However the pastry I sneak past my better sense goes missing as does the other guilty treats I let my diabetic self nibble on.

Did I mention sorting through a whole years worth of comixs, and starting on a seriously complicated ship model. Yeah I buy'em, but have no time to read or build them.  'Busy working or sleeping. This is an American thing. 

In the other Democracies I hear things are more humane. Beside National Health they let you have time to live a life outside of work. In other words they aren't run completely by their Corporations,...yet.

It's been  so long since I've gone out anywhere seen pals or messed with my stuff. Editing my writing playing with my dolls, and assorted toys, and  making deranged videos of them. I used to do cute art books as well. I'm thinking of publishing a small book of my ravings, and drawings. It would already be on the remaindered table for $2 bucks if I wasn't trapped having to make a living.

I had actually 'forgotten' how swell all that demented creative stuff is.

Okay we need to have a Revolution to get our lives back.

More later as I print up broadsides, and leaflets for the Grand Struggle ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment