Sunday, June 12, 2016

"A Soldiers Tale"


Yeah I'm a Peacenik, but I have this thing for toy soldiers...as you've noticed over the years. As a young boy a lot of bad things kept happening to me as I've gone into sometimes here.

I was on my own. 

I didn't know as victims don't that I could have cryed for, and gotten help from any number of people in my life. Aunts Uncles my Mom the Nuns my Pastor, and others.

I said nothing, and was trapped in Hell.

However when you're in 'that' world...it is 'the' world. There isn't anything else. So all I had were my little soldiers which I dreamed or if you will fantasied would protect me. 

They like later dolls were my talismans of safety. 

Life is hell on skates with breaks for ice cream so we all do the best we can with what we've got. That's our story I think...for most even. 


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment