Thursday, May 2, 2013

"It's the Law Buster"

In further developments in the confused world of my wbai.org employers. We apparently just put a down payment on our new digs. Ya know that industrial building near the Brooklyn Academy of Music. This seems to be when the dough for our paychecks went.

AFTRA, the radio, and TV union, is a tad unhappy with our bosses. 

Sure I'm glad we got one foot on the door over there however why they used payroll dough to do it is a mystery, and a violation of our contract as well as New York State Labor Law. California Labor Law as well. We're incorporated on the coast ya know. 

So apparently we're getting paid soon. When I don't know we'll see. This is good news for my landlord, and my refrigerator is real happy to hear this too. I'm wondering what the qualifications are for management these days. I mean besides freaking us out breaking the law, and generally pissing everybody off.

Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Nice seal, but where's the sickle? Ain't labor allowed no commie overtones? They musta been strung up by their nuts or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhh!

    All that New Deal jazz is "Stealth Commie Stuff". Watch what ya say you could give us away.

    ReplyDelete