Sunday, May 5, 2013

"No I wasn't There"

Several of my 12 listeners my have noticed I wasn't on Saturday morning. When I woke up that afternoon I even noticed this myself. I checked the archive they played some beatnik stuff from the old days. Cool.

Thing is I was a somewhat..bleep it I was violently sick..again.

Yeah a strong steady stream from both ends. Always good for a laff that. Anyway I still feel like fried shit, but have dried out for now. I just crawled out of my comfy chair to say hi, and that so far I'm still not dead. Still not paid, but mostly not dead.

Be sure to give them lying two faced scumbags aka WBAI all your money when the eternal fund raiser starts up again in a day or so.

 Think of it this way. You may hate the programs, but your money will buy 'me' curry, and meds. It'll pay my gigantic rent too. Your dough will pay the bills of all your favorite radio stars so you can grow old together with them.

Btw call the manager, and tell that guy how much you love me, and how much I deserve a Hugh fucking raise, and a cat. A better time slot would be nice too. Preferably one where people are awake.

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment