Thursday, November 5, 2015

"Two Daze"


 Well got up at 3:00am. Had a swell Anxiety Attack. 

My new Meds slightly worked because I got over it. Later did the laundry refilled my phone went to the East 15th Street Government Bunker about one of my cards fucking up. Everybody there was crazy dangerous very young or very old...I fit right in.


I talked with the Government Vampires, and assorted Cyborgs, and got the card thing fixed. 'Sat in the park had a hot dog, and watched the City stumble by. Bought some warm things to wear though it seemed to be about 80f today, and lastly got a haircut. 

 Next week I go to apply for Social Security, and my Half Price Old Guy Transit Card.

The "Social Security" event is as Big a Deal for me as when I went down to get my Draft Card for the Army in 1970. Who'd a thunk it I'm still here to collect "S.S.!"

Friday another Pod-cast program. http://www.unclesidney.com/
Sorry for the delay in getting more on the page. Hey my Meds knocked me out for near a week.

"The Next Morning"

Well mixed results on my new Meds "Prazosin". I still have 'some' Anxiety tho' now I can leave the house...that's an up.

 However the Nightmares are back..some what.


Just had a bad one last night. I was a kid again, and me, and a dream friend...you know the people
you know so well even love in your dreams, but vanish on waking.

Anyway we were being chased by deadly Queer Bashers around a college campus that was surround by barbed wire fences so no escaped. I was terrified in this dream. We saw what happened to those they caught so were running for our lives.

The Woman's Dorm took us in, and hid us for a while, but the Nazi bullies broke in beat up some of the co-eds, and we had to run again. My friend was caught, and beat bad...he told me to run!

I did.

I climbed the high razor fence, and fell to the other side.
I found myself in another dream.

My friend the bullies the campus had vanished. I was else-when, and else-where.
Despite this mayhem I'm still hopeful,...why I don't know, but I am.

Stay Tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Woah! Wondered where you were this past week. Some week you had there! Hang in there buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the bad dreams Sidney. I finally got a chance to listen to one of your podcasts - The Play's the Thing/To Catch the Conscience of the King. (Hamlet, I think, since you wondered about that aloud on the show.) Now there's a scary nightmare. I hope Social Security shells out gobs of money for you, like they oughta.

    Zaek

    ReplyDelete
  3. RU OK Sidney? Haven't heard from you in a while.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been not well. Weak, and all that. We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete