Sunday, February 5, 2017

"...Shudder"



I have to say more than anything else that I'm just ashamed, and embarrassed that this sad sick vicious man is actually President of the United States of America.

I look at him, and actually winch. ...I shudder.

I'm not comfortable with this feeling. I try to find his reasons his humanity. However I keep coming back to the dreadful fact that he is just not a well man. He should be getting compassionate treatments for all the demons that have ruled, and destroyed his better self.

This is the best I can say for him.

It is we this nation this Republic that has the harsh work, and duty to limit the damage he, and those taking advantage of his madness are venting on all of us here, and in the world.

Amen.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment