Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Tomorrow is My Yesterday"



A long time ago when I was a very young boy I was "contacted". That might not be the right word, but in cases like this there may not be a right word. This contact or communication was both physical, and of dreams.

The physical was hearing a voice calling my name over, and over pain paralysis, and though my eyes we tightly shut the sight of spinning shapes, and patterns.

There was terror. Not fear, but extreme Terror.

Then it would stop as suddenly as it started. 

As I often say after experiencing weird events , "...I sure hope I'm schizophrenic because if I ain't there's serious shit afoot." Well gang I ain't nuts that official been tested, and all.

So what's the deal?

These "events" went on all through my childhood. Oh did I mentions the dreams. Yeah visions of what was to come. Nothing too weird there folks do this sometimes, but I did it 'all' the time.

No it's not fun seeing the future.

Especially when it's all bad. I even prayed begged that these events stop...they did for a time, but came back with a vengeance. This in my later teen years.

It was like some grade Z crappy horror movie so I never told anyone. Well okay decades later as a story on my radio program, but I presented it as fiction.

I'll cut to the chase this stuff has been going on, and off for my whole damned life. I don't know what the hell it is, but it's real. The stuff I see happens. The futures I dream come true.

Literally.

Examples from the years. When my little sister ran away I dreamed where she was, and there they found her. I saw my brother wounded in Vietnam, and it happened just as I saw it. A mortar attack on his firebase. He took shrapnel in his side...I saw it happen.

I in the dreams saw how my Dad would get sick,...and die. same for my Mom.

All this, and multitudes of both mundane, and dramatic happenings I would see wanting to or not.

As I said things I would so rather not know or foresee. 

Family events, and world events.  I saw many family, and personal things. So many losses so many tragic events.

I saw what would turn out to be the Rwanda Genocide the Ukrainian earthquake. The New Orleans flood...well many did. I  dreamed 9/11,...okay again many did, but there I was among the masses of unwilling dreamers. That, and the great Tsunami. 

Granted I saw much of this several years before they happened. 

'But they happened.

This stuff seems outside of linear time, but if you're a gameboy S/F fan you know that.

Btw my "seeing" 9/11, and the Great Tsunami are the only two "events" I have evidence for. 9/11 I described on a friends radio program in 1999. Mike Sargent does a midnight show on WBAI, wbai.org hey tune in. Anyway he was reviewing some old material, and told me he found my 9/11 dream segment.

I listened to it 14 years after the broadcast 12 years after 9/11. To say it was terrifying would be a massive understatement.  The same with the Tsunami material. 

I described that on my own radio program hours after I had the dream. The dream along with the pain paralysis, and all the other fun stuff. I just listened to the cd of the program again. Good bleeping grief.

Mind you folks 'do' foresee events in dreams. Always have This has been described in texts, and oral tradition for thousands of years. 

Though it's dismissed by tradition science we know it's true, and happens...because it's likely happened to you or a friend or family member. 

In my case I'm just bitching because it happens too damned often. It physically hurts like hell, and is never of something practical like Lotto numbers.

That last serious dream was about Nuclear Terrorism here in the Emerald City or some major western city. Yeah you guessed it. Bright flash great towering cloud the horrifying aftermath chaos mayhem the works.

This will happen not once, but twice.

Swell.

I never told the story of that one..what's the point. No one believes any of this. They never do. So why upset the few who do. It's like the Cassandra Syndrome. The g-ds let her see the future, but fixed it so one on would ever believe her. Nice those gawd are a barrel of laffs. 

I bring all this mayhem up because the damned thing is happening again. 

The Voice is back,...and it's calling my name.

As I say,..."Swell".

No comments:

Post a Comment