Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Cat Woman Get's A Head"




Greetings Comrades...did you miss me? Well I love you too. Well it's just been me, and Cat Woman this week. I was bleeping ill for most of the week so was in bed catching up on boxed sets of "Person of Interest", and "Elementary"

Being a Holmes fan "Elementary" was surprisingly cool. I loved it Looking forward to the new season next week. Sorry being bleeped up I didn't go out for any walkabouts so no photos. Maybe next week.

My new life of retirement is cranking along as expected. Boredom  hallucinations  anxiety rage depressions obsessions the usual. I'm told this is what happens at first so I'm on schedule.

Nurse Pickles sez I need to find dependable diversions. Find something that interests me. Well I would like to be the overseer of the Boy Scouts Jamboree showers, but the position is taken...I checked.

The other thing I mentioned is perhaps to be a Carousel operator. Like the nice lady over in Bryant Park near the 42nd Steer Library.  True it's outside work, and I need air conditioning. Still I might make the sacrifice if an off the books gig in the field opened up. 

However for right now it's long walks about the Emerald City laying about the house, and over eating.

Oh yeah taking snaps of my dolls, and action figures too. Loves that Cat Woman!

More as this story develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment