Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"...And Another Thing!"


I am not prepared to wait, again, and again, and again, and again. I started this wait when I was in the old anti-war movement as a teen in the 1960's.

I'm damned near 66.

Now I'm supposed to wait till 2020?!!

Bleep that.

Clearly we are getting this thing horribly wrong. Think about that. As for me I'm long finished with this nonsense. You can go ahead, and play their games for the next few centuries if ya like.

Me I'm going back to bed.




Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Quite right. There's nothing to wait for.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 100% correct Sydney. In fact, make that 1000% correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks comrades. I guess we've all felt this way for years. It just I'm such a sucker for hope. 'Comes from when I grew up I guess.

    Hope actually meant something back then. It wasn't just a catch word for shaking down votes from the sweaty rubes.

    The "Big Shit" is upon us, and we know it. Planetary Climate Change is the biggest issue facing humanity, and we pretend it's not. For the very short term we can still get away with that. ...at least in the west.

    Later it's gonna be Hell on Burning Skates.

    When the trucks stop delivering food to the markets, and mall food courts when the power is rationed...as it is already in some countries when you need an internal passport just to go to another city when the water tap in your kitchen is either dry or gushing sludge...the folks will come out of their comas.

    The Earth will abide.

    So in fact will some portion of our species. However under profoundly different circumstances. Like I said before...save what you can of our time save the best. The future will find it one day, and will need it.

    ReplyDelete