Monday, June 4, 2012

“Color Wars”,…& I don’t mean Summer Camp!

It’s high time that Commie Perverts took back our national symbols from the Nazi right-wing racist nut jobs.
For example I’ve been watching Tea Party Klan rallies waving our Revolutionary era Snake Flag around since Obama was elected.
They “want their country back” they say. Basically they want it back from that Nigger that went, and got himself elected. They’re never going to get over that one.
They’ve been having nightmares about Brown Grandchildren  since that guy got into the Oval Office.

Miscegenation on a National Scale!!

The Horror of Mulattoes, and Octoroons, Quadroons, and just plain Niggas! All them sweet dark children in ‘their’ families! My gawd even with ‘their’ Anglo names attached to’em running around loose in a diversified America. This is a Hell on Earth vision that’s driving them Krazy!

 …good.

Yuk, yuk! This fills my Heart with glee since there’s no stopping it.
Anyway they’ve gone into the National attic, and grabbed our shared cultural symbols for just themselves again.
We always let’em do it too.
‘Least till this time. I’m happy to see the Stars, and Stripes, and our Snake totem  at all of the Occupy events. The one above is by some Anarchist maniacs. Looks swell!
Hey I just thought I’d mention this is all. 

 Btw I designed a Snake flag just after 9/11. It said, “…Tread on me, and Fuck’n Die!” It was an Aztec winged demon snake. Nice’n scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment