Monday, June 4, 2012

“Watch ya Back Comrade”

Yeah sure I supports the 99% Rebelushun as much as the next guy. However I ain’t just fell off the turnip truck if ya gets my drift. Like I post further down these things can blow either way. So keep your wits about ya, and watch ya back is all I’m saying.


These are more than interesting times. Many opportunities to do good for so many. Just as many though for the whole lot of us to get good, and thoroughly creamed. The Occupy bunch seems to be going way off message. What with it's terror wing planning to blow up bridges, and commit murderous arson.


Comrades this is profoundly wrong,..more to the point it doesn't work.


So read your Tom Paine, Walt Whitman, and James Baldwin, and ya can’t go wrong. Okay throw in some John Dunn, Ginsberg, and Emma Goldman too.

Long live Free Tuition, the Living Wage, National Health, and Lime Rickie’s in summer!

In fact make mine a double!

No comments:

Post a Comment