Friday, June 8, 2012

"Altered State"

One of the swell things about being an old guy is that your sleep patterns are shot to hell. Well okay it's not always that good, but your Dreams are seriously bizzaro! I logged off around dawn, and at once got tossed into delirious Dreamland.

I should hack out a screen play of some of this weird noise, and palm it off to the wonks at some of the so-called cable nets. I mean just an hour or so ago I was on Mars,..in a dream. Where these deranged lady space folks was killing off all the male astronauts. They grew multiple heads while they ate us. 

Think that gal from "Alien" with serious attitude a big appetite, and a couple of Egyptian gawd Horus heads growing out of her neck,..while she ate you.

...and that's just the dream I can clearly remember.

There were others. One where I was at some posh boarding school.  The kids went nuts, and burned the damned place down,..shades of "If". You younger folks might want to Google that flick. Might give you a few ideas.

All this, and I ain't even had my Meds yet.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment