Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Da 21st Bleeping Century"

Greetings Comrades. Holy crap I have a terrifying headache. Might have something to do with my change of diet. I'm going cold turkey from sugar, and dead animals,..mostly. Are chicken dawgs meat? It's sort of like the Spam question. ...what the hell is it?!

Anyhow I'm losing a bit of weight which is good. I've gone down a few sizes. Hey I'm a big strong guy okay,..well mostly. Anyway I'm going back down from 3x to 2x to a less bovine regular X.

Mind you I'm still a  bit of a Hindenburg  as I sail down the streets. However considering the vast personages that roll down the Broad Streets  of the Land of the Free of the Free I'm"Twiggy".

'...okay how many out there remember her. What happened to her anyway?

Mind you I'm aware of the bloody mayhem going on out in the world. Yeah I stopped watching TV, and all, but news of the unending genocides are hard to avoid. Holy Mother of Mercy! Them butchers in Syria went out, and slaughtered hundreds of kids,..Children on purpose. Yeah I been around so this shit shouldn't freak me out anymore, but it does Big Fuck'n Time.

Makes me want to go fight these evil fuckers.

Even at my nearly Senior Citizen age I get frigging nuts. I wanna get an AK, and hunt them killers down! I go into the Zone when babies get whacked,..on fucking purpose. Fuck this 21st Century to Gawd's Hell a zillion time over.

Where's my Meds dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment