Monday, June 11, 2012

"I Forgot"

Well I didn't forget exactly. I thought I was pre-empted again is all,...sorry. I didn't show up for my radio program over at WBAI, wbai.org last Saturday morning. My 8 listeners were pissed, sorry. Hey the bastards have kicked me off the air for their lying two faced snake oil fund raising since April so I assumed I was still shit canned.

Hell you wouldn't believe the crap we were palming off on the rubes. The worst was some magic water concoction that was supposed to make you live 1000 years, and have ten day long orgasms. Yeah we're into new age cures lately.

On the up side the program director that brought these law suit magnets into our mix, and screwed so many of us over is going back to the coast. We got a new one this time from Australia.   He knows the business, and seems cool. Well see.


Anyway due to yet more pre-emptions, the last they tell me, I won't be back on till Bastille Day. That's July 14th for those that didn't take world history in class. On the first new show me, and some guests will do dangerous drugs, and sing Gilbert, and Sullivan tunes through the night.

The photo above is likely from the mid-late 1960's at our old studios on the Eastside. We've done alot of firsts, and I think this is from the "First Naked Radio Program" in history,...that we know of.

From personal experience I can most certainly say that naked folks in broadcast stations is nothing new or unusual. It's just that this one was "Official" so goes in the books as such.


Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment