Friday, June 8, 2012

"New Flavors"

Strawberry/Vanilla Blog. Yummy. I already got tired of the template so decided on an ice cream motif. I'll probably do this alot on new website. Yeah it's on the way cut me some slack. The only thing in it's way now is me,...which can be alot. 

Don't worry though I won't stiff you again.

Btw I hear Uncle Mitt or almost President Mittens wants to reverse the Queer Marriage thing that Obama finally, and reluctantly signed or whatever. Wants to abolish food stamps, and go ahead with the Bush thing about privatizing Social Security.


My ain't things peachy.


On the up side,...eh. Well okay there ain't an up side. I guess I should buy all the mac'n cheese beans, and shot gun shells my limited means can get. Ya know I actually 'like' mac'n cheese now. Bad sign that. I'm getting used to being a prole. Not even an Outer Party member anymore, but down there with the Soylent Green fodder.


Them Occupy kids should do it right. Forget all the nice, nice. Boring meetings, and assorted childish Marxist crap. Go for the Gold. Literally. We should all of the working proles of the Emerald City mach on the bleeping Fed, and take the gold. There's piles of it there.


I can see it now,..eh that is after they shoot about 500 of us. Regular folks storming into the vaults, and grabbing all that soft mostly useless metal, and toss the lot into the East River! This as the first step in abolishing money, and adopting a rationalized economy.


Um hint stay towards the back of the crowd. Them Fed guards pack heavy shit.  Other than that bring on the Rebalushon!

( ...the above is satire so please don't kick my door down, and disappear me to Gitmo. Thank you.)





No comments:

Post a Comment