Monday, February 11, 2013

"Be Here Now"

Still here after all these years. I don't know why, but I think I'm happy to be alive. In a way sorta. Usually I'm just here like you, and everybody else just going through the motions. Ya know responsibilities routines blah blah.

However the Angels or some sort of unexpected bio-chemical accident kicked in for a few moments, and I kinda saw myself as a swell spark of life. We all are from the virus to them 4000 year old redwood trees the loggers always have the hots to cut down.

Mind you I don't feel this way often so I'm enjoying it while I can before I slip back into the grey of the day to day. Be nice if we could live this awareness all the time though. Maybe after I retire or get laid off I'll become a Monk or something. This so I can be more aware I'm one of those shining sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment