Monday, February 4, 2013

"Hot Stuff!"

Well on an up note about 30 folks came by these pages to see if I was still breathing,...I am. That being said time to get on with what's important,....Chicken Curry! Any curry actually is fine by me. Not the super hot kind. I mean I actually want to eat the meal.

Aw my my it's been too long since I cooked anything at home. So as part of my getting through the grey nothing of winter I'm gonna cook up a storm,...excuse the expression.

Nothing sez home like the aroma of home cooked meals. I remember when my Mom would make a big big pot of veggie soup. That or a stew. Aw gee. Anyway I'm going out to get the needed items fresh from industrial farms, and chicken mills!

I'll let ya know how it turned out.

Oh yes of course my terrifying life continues with all sort of annoying static, and threats. Hey that's just life. Bleep it. Watch the Magic Show video above up there, and have some laffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment