Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"YUMMY Part Two"

Okay the curry dinner turned out fine! Should have got some green peppers though,...next time. Humm..maybe beef stew tomorrow..um that or veggie soup. Yes I did feel better making a meal at home. As opposed to the usual take out.

On to new challenges. I have to gather my papers to go downtown this get my new I.D. It should be easier this times,..you may remember my Orwellian adventure a few years back. These daze what with Osama feeding the fishes they actually 'want' folks to have proper I.D. 

Anyway as I say below I need to get a Passport, and ya can't get one without a State card. Think of it as an internal Green Card for citizens. That or as dear Nurse Pickles called it an internal Passport.

Which is true since you need that damned card to travel or do banking or just about anything else these days,..swell.

Oh give me the pre-War on Terror informality that made this country so much fun. Hey I when I was a young kid I remember entering Canada by showing my library card. 
These days if you tried that you'd be body tackled bound a gun put to your head, and dragged off for "Questioning". 

This is not an exaggeration shit like this has happened for less.

If you tried this innocent border crossing act, and you're not a citizen you'd be disappeared into one of them Black Detention Holes that the government runs. I just heard we have one of them things in Somalia.  

"Blackhawk Down"land! 

Holy crap I thought we had pulled out'a that hell hole!

Aw well onward, and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment