Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Yeah You Pal"

Above is Bill Kaulitz of the boy band Tokio Hotel. For a while there I was having Queer crushes on assorted boy band folks. Well okay I still am. Though I've branched out to cute male models more recently.

Oh Charlie I 'want' to have your babies!

...eh that's a whole other post.

Anyway harmless fantasies,...more or less. Most of these heart throbs are gleefully openly Species Queer. Except Bill who insists that he's straight as a pool cue, and mad about the gals,..sure. Yeah whatever. Makes no difference to me.

I'm mostly in lust, and or love with the image these guys create as opposed to the actual persons. Except for Charlie. With 'him' I want to fuck his brains out marry him, and have his babies,...simple. 

As for the others it just their phoney persona's I lust for. Safer that way, and also being a semi-public person. Being on the radio, and all I get that what one projects, and what one actually is are almost never as in 'Never' the same. 

For example I always wanted to be a Nun,...or a Geisha whereas everyone 'thinks' I want to be librarian. 

So Bill ain't a Queer,...he just dresses like one, and hangs out with them, and goes to their clubs, and seems to have a Queer main squeeze, but naw he ain't no kinda Queer. Nope not a drop.

Me neither.

I'm glad we set the record straight.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's kinda odd about Bill. The first video of his that showed up on LubeTube was 13-year-old Bill singing "It's Raining Men."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd make an excellent Geisha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raining cocks indeed. My my what a lad. Mind you everyone can be as they wish. He insists he's not what he is fine. I also have delusions. I thought I was train conductor for a while. I had this insane urge to ask people for their tickets.

    The potential for misunderstandings was most embarrassing.

    Indeed I would be a swell Geisha!

    By now in my old age I'd be Head Lady of the Geisha seminary. Aw gee since I was a sweet lad I wanted to either put on the Habit of our Lady, and be a Nun,...or be a swell cute Geisha!

    I've thought about making a short video called "Who do you Think you are?" Where folks tell the innermost secret realities.

    Not for cheap leering laffs as TV does these daze. Rather as a sincere look into peoples secret garden of their hearts,...nice idea huh?

    ReplyDelete