Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Snow Daze"

Two people looked in on these pages today. Thanks,..no really. Thanks. However I can remember when it was hundreds sometimes over a thousand a day. Aw well times change. Um, I think it helped that I was posting naked people back then. Among other interesting, and borderline legal items,...ahem.

Btw a hugh blizzard is headed our way. It's been a few years since our last "whiteout". Maybe 18/20 inches coming.

Oh the other hand it may just rain.

That's what usually happens when the weathers persons go nuts on TV about a big snow storm on the way. We'll see. If anything happens I'll take some snaps, and post them.

My tax return forms came today along with materials from a few years ago. I need to catch up on all that static. Obama needs my money to buy more drones so he, and his pals can blow folks up. Mind you some of them bastards need blowing up. Just not the Grandmas little kiddies, and assorted wildlife that tends to get vaporized along with the bad guys.

Like g-d drones have rotten aim. 

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment