Saturday, June 28, 2014

"Blue Monks"

Thursday, June 14, 2012



I had a very vivid dream long ago about a monastery, and monks with sky blue robes. There were newly built pagodas sitting in pastel green fields. I could smell the fresh cut wood they were built of. In this dream I was a young novitiate running up the stairs with the other boys. 

We were monastery lads decked in simple robes the color of the summer sky.

I remember crystal gardens, and rose mountains in the distance. There was music too. A kind I'd never heard before. Though it hummed, and danced within my heart, and soul.

I always felt that someday I would find this place. Either in another dream or another life. To this day I feel that this was where I was supposed to be, and this dream was calling me home.

Stay Tuned. 

(I was looking at some old posts, and stumbled over an old fav of mine that Monk dream thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment