Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"Believe it or Not,...Summer is Coming"


So the Heat is inching it's way here. It's already hit us a few times already. A few bouts of very warm humidity between the chilly Spring winds.

This is both 'good', and 'bad' for me. I 'Hate' with all my Heart extreme Heat, and Humidity. However I love going to the Beach. So as I do every year I'll divide my time between being hunkered down in my digs with A.C. on "frozen". 

That, and watch re-runs of "Doctor Who", and "Foyle's War". Between all that, and going out to the Beach on the less deadly days if any will be my Summer.

I'll also drink many gallons of 'Lime Rickies'.

The only mercy is that being an aged fart time seems to move much faster. Seems it was Fall to just last week to me. So Summer should be over in a few weeks.

Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Sydney,
    Thank you for keeping us in tune with ourselves. "On The Edge of Time": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYBbFMGS5k
    Love,
    Linca
    Linca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Showbiz...how I loved my many years in it.

    ReplyDelete