Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Tower Bridge",...on a table

Ya know if I'm mustered out from the Foundation I'll likely spend more of my time reading writing weird stories drawing comix books about cute Queer Angels. That, and building weird scale models.

Well okay I'll be drinking heavily taking drugs, and doing life endangering stunts about town.

'But on slow days it's model building. London's Tower Bridge is something I knocked together about a year ago. 

At the moment in the middle of broadcast engineering traumatic Union meetings, and sleeping I'm building a replica of Saint Pat's Cathedral which is over on 51st Street.

I'll take some pixs for you when it's finished. It's about 3/4 done, but news of the layoffs, and possible shut down came, and things sort'a stopped at the construction site.

Though lately there's been some work so it'll be finished in a week or so. Hey okay not everyone's cup of tea like my adopting dolls, and my adoration of Boyish beauty.

However that's me, and besides admission here is free.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment