Friday, June 7, 2013

"Rain on the Hudson"

It's raining like hell outside. I'm up on the City University campus tonight. All the kids are away..well most of them. Only the security army, and the radio staff hanging around.

It's interesting here in the dark during a monsoon. The rain coming in sheets tonight. The Gothic buildings of the university shine in the lamplight. The metal awnings of the North Academic Center where we are rattles with the rain, and wind.

I think I'll sleep over rather than do the long commute home,..it's so late. 

Hell of a time huh? A friend passes, and separate double suicide , and the usual bullshit continues on without missing a beat. I remember how Death was so perfectly explained to me by my Aunt Sybil when I was little.

She said besides much else, "...when you die people will still go to the bathroom."

Humm I thought "...makes sense."

In other words shit happens, and shit will go on happening without you.

"Got it."


Stay Tuned.

*( Btw go over to my other page "Dragonfly" which is mostly pictures.)

 Look on the right there towards the bottom of the page for a link to my other page "Dragonfly". 

That was the original title of a Queer 'zine I started in the mid-1970's. It's been going on ever since. First as mimeographed booklets then offset printed, little videos, radio pieces, and now online blogs for 40 years.

I'll be 40 years this October.

Anyway over there for those interested I'm doing some low gear Queer stuff. Not too nuts. Till I get around to setting up a more or less official pervert page.

It's mostly stories some art, and music mixed with my more regular noise. So yeah go check it out. I reprinted my Nijinsky story, and some other stuff.

There's no comments though. I decided not to turn that on for now. You can talk to me here if ya wants. Anyway loves you all...good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment