Saturday, May 10, 2014

"Charles Guislain"...model, and Diva


As you know I lost my Heart, and other assorted organs to Charlie here some time ago. It's a classic "Blue Angel" or "Death in Venice" deal. Although I have no intention of kicking the bucket over this kid.

No this is just one of those fan obsession things. 

Fortunately for me,...and my lawyers. Charlie, and I are separated by an ocean, fashion, and a shit load of decades. So there it is. Still the Heart can dream.

Here below is Charlie in over the top Drag. 

He looks like a boozy Twiggy. I'm glad he didn't follow up on this much. Drag is cool mind you, but ya has to be careful about it. A little too much this way or that, and things get nuts...ya know?

I likes him better as a vaguely Angelic Faerie Sissy Boy Shaman Spirit Being.   Um...a proper Cupid as the Romans saw them. In the bloom of early manhood, and Boy Beauty...with a real Dick. You get my point.


Btw I still wanna marry Charlie up there. (...in Drag or not.)

My steamy mad obsession with him has now lasted so long he's of legal marry'n age! So I don't have to adopt him, but can have a swell outright Queer Marriage.

I'd like the gleeful shebang performed by Whoppie Goldberg at first base in Yankee Stadium with the famed "Pussy Riot" singing a no doubt unique version of "Here Comes da Bride!".

My heavens!

I can already see dear Charlie all done up in a wedding outfit especially cooked up by that dement one percenter fashion genius Valentino Garavani. 

Rafaelesq Angel-winged semi-nude choirboys will be carrying the gown's 200 ft. train with unemployed comix book artists spreading medical Marianna before the scared procession.

'Course I'll be rolled along in an oxegen tent by my medical team who will be trying to keep me alive to the end of the ceremony.
 
Stay Tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Sydney I like my boys as boys with all their parts, curiosities and appreciation of attention. Just letting you know I am still out here and listening regularly via archives on WBAI "Saturday Morning With The Radio On".

    I have found a good way to stay in health in old age is start a revolution. I've been in NYC a lot lately via my computer, Facebook, and certain people's livestreams with their I-Phones. A better world is possible. Yes it is. A group of us have figured out how it has not been possible before and have figured out the fixes: Fingers Crossed. Really!!!
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, and Free Tuition for ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I know about celeb obsession. I've had the same kind of thing for Tay Hanson since 2000. I once heard Macaulay Culkin say - in person - that gays and old ladies are well known to be the most loyal fans a celeb can have.

    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...gays and old ladies are well known to be the most loyal fans a celeb can have."

    This is seriously true. Even for an obscure semi-celeb like myself. Through all my centuries on the air Queers, and Older Ladies have wanted to adopt me. Btw sorry that Mr. Culkin is having illegal substance problems.

    Angels help him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw I still wanna marry Charlie.

    Though my obsession with him has now lasted so long that he's of legal age now. So I don't have to adopt'em any more, but can just outright have a Queer Marriage.

    I'd like to have it performed by Whoppie Goldberg at First Base in Yankee Stadium with "Pussy Riot" playing their no doubt unique version of "Here Comes da Bride".

    I can already see dear Charlie in his white veil'n gown with long train carried by Rafael-esq Angel winged semi-nude boy scouts. Flower boys spreading medical Marianna before the sacred possession.

    'Course I'll be rolled along in my oxygen tent with my medical team trying to keep me alive to the end of the ceremony.

    Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete