Friday, May 2, 2014

"From the Editor"


At last I've been turned into a cartoon! I'm immortal! My distorted visage will last the ages. For thousands of years I've walked past those Chinese, and Korean street artist that are always annoying you to sit for a portrait or caricature.

The other day this one guy wouldn't take no for an answer, and kept lowering the price. In fact I was in the middle of a bidding war with the artist next to him. I said I was too ugly he said "...no problem I fix...five dollar!"

Humm the price was right so I sat.

Well he banged away at it for a while. The above is part of the result..not too bad. I ended up giving him the whole $ten...what the heck he was a nice guy, and I do like the graven image of what's left of me. 

The eyes are a pinch too close together, but wadda ya want for ten bucks.

Stay Tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment