Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"Pod-Casting"


Hi gang sorry I haven't been posting regularly for a while now. Issues of health are mostly to blame...hey sue me alright! However I came around to tell you that "Pod-casting" project is finally moving along.

I have a site domain name equipment coming in, and tech help from pals. So it's actually happening. I'm very happy about all this. It should be fun, and I'd like all of you to join in, and listen.

The "Podding Day'' as we call it will be my birthday July 9th, 2015.  Mind you the date may move about as I want as many of my old radio pals to be on hand as can make it.


So pay attention for date changes. As for the site it's there now with several posts, and a video up already. If you want to have a look or comment please go to:

 http://www.unclesidney.com/

There are no sound files posted yet. That comes in July. Also I'll let you know when we're on live so you can just come over, and listen. ...trying to figure a phone hook up for calls.

So that's it for now be good to each other. 


Be back soon.

Oh, btw it's Chinese now that are reading this page in throngs...?


Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love podcasts. I hope I can listen live to what I'm sure will be your inspired rant.

    I hope you're feeling better. I've had some health probs too; had a spell in the ER lately. You know the scene - big guys helping you make a spectacle of yourself by trundling you around on a gurney while you writhe, feebly moaning.

    Why Chinese readers all of a sudden? Funny how they seem to come in waves. Some wonky algorithm or beebop rhythm governs the stats.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney,
    This is the BEST News yet.
    Love,
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete