Saturday, September 17, 2016

"Pod-Casting",...once more!



Just a heads up. I'll be starting up my Pod-casts soon once more. I spent the evening after hearing of *Eric's loss working on it. His passing inspired me to get back on Mic.

Basically I'm taking the pod-page out of mothballs where it's been since June or so. I think it's the right thing to do. Eric nudged me more than once to re-start the page.

*(...see posts below.)

With his inspiration I've been downloading new programs setting up new passwords all that fun stuff. Of course there's a hitch. I have to call my cable guys over. My TV went dead so I need a new box.

Also my connection goes down every 10 or 15 minutes so I may need a new router modem the works. From experience this will take a few daze...swell.

Anyway I'm ready on this end.

The link is on the lower right or just go here:   

http://www.unclesidney.com

Anyway see you soon.

Mean time....



Okay you convinced me. I'll get a Cat instead.



Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment