Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"Yet Another day in the Life",...and not as Nice!


"Merry Fuckmas!" Dear Comrades at this festive time of year I feel nothing, but the most extreme, and profound Hatred for my fellow stupid ignorant selfish Bi-peds...the Human ones especially.

"If I had my way I'd shove a stake Holly into everyone with Merry Christmas on their lips, and boil them in their own pudding."

I paraphrase dear Saint Scrooge above.

I just had a series of dreams of the most awful, and terrifying sort. All based on our culture's years long love of Zombies, and Invading Space Aliens. There's internal payback for that sick shit.

I leave the details to your imaginations since you're involved in that static too. Thing is it's all mixed with my hatred for this Festive Season which is g-dless soulless, and driven by the culture of fucking you out of as much cash as possible for crap you don't want, and presents for people you really don't like.

Top it off with the fact that we just elected a Resident put in office by the Russian government the connivance of the news media, and millions upon million of just regular folks, and their Klan, and Nazi relatives.

Btw 30% of Hispanics voted for this Fuck Face.

The Bleeping Stockholm Syndrome writ large. This proves if anymore evidence were needed that the Masses deserve everything that happens to them. Fucking Nazi morons.

Wish I were bleeping filthy rich I'd fire my staff on Christmas eve just to show them who's really running things. I think I'd make a really good evil plutocrat.

Yeah that's a persona that I could sink my teeth into!

Like that evil Walton.. "We own Walmart, and deliberately paybelow a living wage because we can,...hahahahahah!'...family the richest in this benighted Failing State.

Yeah I could do that. If any feelings of kindness or compassion should occur to me. I'd just evict a few hundred people till such foolish notions passed. I believe the real rich do exactly this.

Where was I...right my evil other side...which we all have so shove your judgement up your ass.

Oh, but Kindly Uncle Sidney how could you?!

Fucking easy...look out your window most of you. Like what you see? Do you? If you do you're either fucking lucky as shit or rich. If you're upper middle class enjoy the view while you can because you're gonna lose it real soon.

...and 'You' know it.



Oh have I gone on about how Black people are committing mass suicide in the inner cities. Being a long time Negro I've seen this madness first hand. We don't need any fucking Klan or Nazi's to do the job.

We're excellent Self Executioners.

About 3000 so far in Chicago this year. More than the casualties in the first three years of the Vietnam War. More than in our last War.  This tells me that we are seriously fucked up insane stupid a mistake of nature, and assorted other shit that would get me called self-hating for telling the Evil Cruel Truth.

I didn't add in the number from the rest of the country...might be in the area of 8k to 10,000. Not counting the wounded, and traumatized.

Yeah, and the whole country takes this horror as normal.

Trump was the only public figure in many years to say anything about this btw. My old pal Hillary didn't say shit about...never has. He told us to support him...he'd try to fix this murderous nightmare. 

He said...

"What have you got to Lose." ...yeah Indeed.

He pointed out that all this evil mayhem, and cruel neglect happened on the Democratic Party's watch...year after year. Decade after decade. The Maniac made a point since a few million Black men voted for him.

With that seriously profound irony of this election cycle good night.

Oh, and let me know when da "Rebolution" comes as my commie pals say. I look forward to being on the Central Committee, and signing piles of Death Warrants. The more Entertaining the Fucking Better!!



"Hahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoho!!!!


Stay Tuned.



1 comment:

  1. "Have you noticed that it is the most civilised gentlemen who have been the subtlest slaughterers, to whom the Attilas and Stenka Razins could not hold a candle, and if they are not so conspicuous as the Attilas and Stenka Razins it is simply because they are so often met with, are so ordinary, and have become so familiar to us." -FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY, Notes From the Underground, Part I;VII

    ReplyDelete