Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Summer in the Emerald City"


Greetings comrades sorry I haven't been around matter of both health, and sanity ya know. Anyway I'm fit as a fiddle these days or as fit as a fiddle that been shoved into a wood chipper then dumped into a furnace then eaten by dogs crapped out then mixed into the crap they call hamburgers.

Other than that I'm just swell thanks.

These next few posts are some shots of "Bob the Bunny" (tm) hanging out with "Coney Island Barbie", and "Cowgirl Betty",...I think that's her name. Anyway they, and I your comrade behind the camera went on a doctor approved trip the 'Isle of Coney' or what's left of it. It's barely a fifth the size that it used to be, but still does the trick for freaked out, and tired comrades of this steamy bleep hole the Great, and Wondrous Emerald City!

In my absence the world went to hell as I notice. Hell, and slaughter everywhere. I ought to sue. Well somebody ought to!  Death mayhem, and gross cruel murder.

This shit is so bad it even shut 'me' up.

What the hell can anybody say to this insanity. Whole parts of the world are lost in a maze of slaughter unthinkable stupidity madness, and cruelty.

Sorry I just don't have the words today...pray maybe or go out into the street, and demand SANITY! 

Anyway I loves ya all.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Sure miss your posts Sidney. They're a breath of fresh air.

    On the other hand, don't do anything that stresses you. Health & well-being are all-important.

    Take care!

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - at some point I'll re-post that recipe for a health-foodie chocolate strawberry sundae. I think you'll be surprised how delish it is.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings comrade!

    I'm swell thanks for your kindness. Hey I'm still breathing...mostly, and good to go! I went out, and flew a kite(s). Hopefully I'll be posting more often in a another month or so. I'm feeling stronger, and somewhat more sane. Till then keep checking the page. I may show up now, and then.

    Peace through free Tuition!

    ReplyDelete