Monday, March 9, 2015

"A Visit from Jimmy"


I had a dream that I was in this big comfortable reading room. I was going over material about Sixth Century B.C. or B.C.E. cultures. Well Jimmy Carter comes by, and sits next to me, and we get into a chat about the subject.

That is comparing our goings on to theirs.

The former President,...and btw he's the first head of State in or out of office to ever visit my dreams.
Anyway we hit's it off, and seemed to be having dinner as well...dreams are like that. Jimmy goes on about how other than the tech we're pretty much the same as them guys so long ago.
"The center of our lives", he told me, "...is our family, and our tribe".


True enough.

We spoke further about raising kids that sort of thing. I helped with a few nieces, and nephews. Carter of course has a daughter, and now I think grand kids. Well seems this reading room has a nap area...btw libraries really should. Carter goes over to take a snooze.


 Me I continued reading.

That's it.

(Above is a map of the era under discussion...close anyway. Image of the best "Former President" we ever had. Also Jimmy as a cute Naval Cadet.)


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment