Sunday, December 20, 2015

"End of World"




Although it's finally fallen into the 30'sf in NYC. This brief bit of normality will quickly end starting tomorrow. It's expected to be 70f Christmas Eve.

Possibly 75f on Christmas Day.

There's a possibility that in D.C., and further south the temperature could hit 80f Christmas Day which would be the most severe record for December ever recorded.

Well recorded by humans at least. Long ago this planet was tropical from pole to pole. It was also a near snow ball when the ice from both poles came near to the equator.

As they say if ya don't like the weather. Just sit tight. Something will come along in the next several millions of years that you might like.

 Me thanks to my Meds I'm gonna sleep through it. Wake me in May.

 Speaking of signs, and wonders.

I once made a rain cloud in a room I was painting.  I was painting up a cousin's bedroom for her some summers back, and accidentally made rain. 

Seriously weird.


(Above some big shot artist guy somewhere made $zillions by using hi-tech crap to do the same thing. Btw his cloud didn't have no rain in it...bleep'em! Damn I never get to cash in on my shit.)

Anyway how I made my cloud was way simpler. It was a super hot humid day like only New York has. So I turned the a.c. up high, but I didn't close the door to the balcony...oops. Well as 5th grade science will tell you if ya go mixing hot steamy air with cold dry air...plus paint fumes shit happens.

I'm painting away, and I feel drops on the back of my neck...I looks up, and there's a bleeping misty cloud drifting around the ceiling, and drops of rain coming out of it!

It was a true to life "Mr. Wizard" event...eh google the guy. 

Ain't that something. .


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment