Friday, October 7, 2016

"Teleport"



Would that I could use the above Teleportation Gate to get the fuck out of this reality, and go somewhere else. Not 'anywhere' else,...shit could be a Zillion times worse in any number of Alternate realities.

Rather hopefully to a more peaceful plot of real-estate with no property free ice cream, and waffles on demand. A place where the Hippie Kindness Revolution worked out fifty years ago, and everybody is cool.  Below...A "Welcome to Fall" ritual they have over there.



Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

  1. This is my secret desire also. Reality as we know it on this planet is just too hopeless.

    On this planet, winding up as an old hippie selling banana muffins on a Caribbean beach is about the best one can hope for. That's about my retirement plan, without I find Ong's hat.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a portal. All I need now is 50 grams of "Unobtainium", and the left eyeball of a Jovian Balloon Fish.

    Well that, and five feathers from the left wing of an Angel, and I'll almost be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you get there, you'll find they have wizards and seers who know what's happening on Earth. They just shake their heads, and warn their kids about the awful cautionary tale that is our story.

    Z

    ReplyDelete