Thursday, July 7, 2016

"Dr. Who" on Ice!


Yes it's totally silly like a lot around here,...sue me! It's bleeping hot in the Emerald City. I had to go on an errand to Mid-Town, and damned near bought it from heat stroke!

So the image of the last Doctor, as opposed to the pissed off one we have now. The last Doctor's action figure in a block of ice cools me down. Well that, and the bleeping A.C. up high, and plenty of iced tea.

Which on my doc's orders I'm not supposed to drink.

However as you long time fans know I like to live dangerously. I hear the damned heat is going to get worse. The first big Heatwave of the season is bearing down on the Emerald City as I post.

We're getting daze of 90-105f temps.

Swell. Still that beats 167f that burning up Kuwait, and the local region. Heat like that will be common for summer in more northern regions soon. Southern Europe, and likely our South.

I'm sure NYC will get a heaping taste from time to time as well.

Well I'm gonna crash...be back later.


Stay Tuned.





3 comments:

  1. "The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization." -Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sympathetic magic; good psychology too.

    167 Fahrenheit? Good fucking gods! This climate change shit is for real.

    I hope it doesn't happen to southern Europe, but fear it may. Seville is getting into the 90s lately, which I think is pretty normal there, so far.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man fades, but the Earth abides.

    ReplyDelete