Sunday, October 6, 2013

"...and I love fantasy so much"

 

Silent golden movies, talkies, technicolor, long ago,

My younger ways stand clearer, clearer than my footsteps

Stardom greats I've followed closely Closer than the nearest heartbeat

Longer than expected they were great

Oh love oh love just to see them

Acting on the silver screen, oh my

Clark Gable, Fairbanks, Maureen O'Sullivan

Fantasy would fill my life, and I

Love fantasy so  much

Did you see in the morning light

I really talked, yes I did, to the G-ds early morning light

And I was privileged to be as I am to this day

To be with you. To be with you

To be with you.

(Last lyrics of the "Friends of Mr. Cairo"- Jon Andersen, Vangelis) 


All Artists Queers Kids, and Outsiders in particular love the Movies Love Fantasy! Love to Dream!

As Saint Quentin Crisp said, "...yes, oh yes who wouldn't want to be in the movies. They're so much more fun than real life."

No comments:

Post a Comment