Monday, July 20, 2015

"A Biological Solution"


Wars should be fought by the Middle-Aged, and the Elderly. This way no one would get hurt as they'd all be Asleep or on the Toilet.

Btw, I just posted to my Pod-Cast Web-Site: .....>>

http://www.unclesidney.com

Explaining what's going on with all that online Web-casting noise I was going to be up to. That, and I answered 12 or so comments that had been posted. 

So drop by.

I should be up, and running next month...I'll let you know here on the Blue Board, and my Facebook page.

I really don't have much to say...I think. 'But we'll see how it goes.

Ya know...I was thinking. You could record stuff on your computer, and email it to me when we get started.  I'll post it on the page. This an extension of our old tradition here of "Guest Editorials".

'Could be interesting, and Legally Actionable.

Stay Tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment