Friday, September 11, 2015

"Paper Theatre"



 


As I spoke about on other pages I've developed a love of making paper theater, and cut-out characters. ...mostly with wings. It started as one of the projects I was doing at the "92nd street Y" last winter.

It's evolved into a serious craft for me. basically this makes me happy. I love doing this. Later I may do a little video about it or a picture book. I've been experimenting with desktop publishing.

The major cost I've found is ink...damned expensive.

I'll have to figure something out. Just like the old daze when I was hand printing Queer 'Zines. Swell limited edition books, and 'zines.

Anyway I'll let you know how this goes,...the pod-cast project too. I've put up some music tracks on my Pod-page just to let folks know I'm working on it.

'Love ya.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment