Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Out & About"







Some pics I snapped while on my afternoon constitutional about Brooklyn. Being a Gentleman of Leisure these days I now have the time to peacefully amble about our wonderful Emerald City as I wish. 

Btw I avoided those blocks where I could be beheaded, and or impaled by the sweaty locals. 

I kept to the gleeful working class, and yuppie haunts. Brooklyn is somewhat unusual in that there some places where the evil one percent, and everybody else seem to live in relative peace together.

At least till by their very precence the one percent folks will cause all the rents to rise thereby driving out everybody else. However for now no car bombs or lynched bankers.

If I should win the lotto I'll open a book/toy store on Atlantic Avenue. Arabs Jews Blacks Hispanics Yuppies, and lots of little dogs. Perfect customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment