Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Texting"








In honor of the 102nd birthdays of "Patients", and "Fortitude" the lions that guard the 42nd street library I'd thought I'd pay'em a little visit. Unfortunately I was late, and the library had closed. 

I went to see the new "Despicable Me" film up the street, and got out late. Loves them "Minions!"

Anyway since I was there I took these snaps of the library grounds. I'll get pixs of all the gleeful scholars within working on all their smart guy stuff another time. 

"Ahh the stacks!"

I have a dear librarian pal who is deeply in love with these temples of knowledge, and weirdness. If I hadn't spent the last 35 years performing on the radio for the dear rubes I would'a been a Librarian.

Well okay that or in the Navy. Umm maybe a Priest or Minister...a Nun Geisha  cartoonist or a very successful criminal of some sort. 

Ya know like a politician business or advertizing something like that.

Anyhow here's to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment