Saturday, August 31, 2013

"WHAT THE BLEEPING BLEEP!!!!!"


WHAT THE FUCKING! FUCK!! IS GOING THE FUCK ON AROUND HERE!!!

As I jocularly mention in a below post that the shit was still the same genocidal shit while I was otherwise engaged. I stopped reading the press, and watching the news this summer while involved with labor mayhem at the radio station,..wbai.org.

Well while out on my Brooklyn Bridge tour I picks of the "Post" of, "...Headless Body in Topless Bar" fame. 'And what da hell do I see, but the "Peace" candidate about to unload on yet another deranged bunch of head choppers.

It don't matter who wins in Syria. Both sides are evil fucking demented murdering maniacs. it's going to be a Queer hanging woman stoning baby butchering genocidal Woodstock no matter what.

OY! I have such a headache!












No comments:

Post a Comment