Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Quiet Time"

For heaven's sakes I take a day off, and everybody leaves. Stats go down from near a thousand to 18. What don't you guys love me anymore?

Hey come on I'm insecure. 

I'm not interested in ranting about the bloody mayhem, and assorted genocides out there. What the hell can I say?  We know it's a shit storm out there. So there it is.

Thing is I always don't have something worth while to say. Lately I'm going through a quiet period. That's why all the pictures. It must be the time of year.

The heat extreme has peaked, and now we're slowly sliding towards fall. One the one hand folks are trying to pack in as much summer stuff as they can. On the other the "Back to School" supply commercials are on TV all over the place.

So it's an in between time.

In my life things are slow. Almost a stand still. Negotiations by my Union with the radio station are stumbling along. Who knows what will happen. I might get retired or not. Don't know.

I'm sleeping a lot. Watching episodes of "Person of Interest" from the boxed set. I was laying around eating ice cream, and took in 5 chapters through the late night into the morning.

Yeah real exciting life.

Still I'm telling you because that's why you come around, and visit...and I'm always happy you do. You like to know what's going on. That, and the pictures of pretty boys, and assorted rants, and weird crap I always post around here.

Like I say things are quite just now. Still as ya knows that can change in a moment so...

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment