Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Queer?!...Who Me?!" ..eh Ahem yeah you.


Well there's good ol' Bill of "Tokio Hotel" up there. 'Could never stand the music. I think you really 'need' to be a 14 years old girl get it.  Sort of like us now old geezers, and the 'Stones I guess.

He's always going on about how he ain't all that Queer,...yeah sure pal whatever. Hey he can do as he pleases I still think he's cute. Sue me I'm an old fashioned romanic. As I've quoted lately..an old grilfriend told me back in da day...

"Sydney you're whole problem is you're just in love with love!"

Okay...yeah that's me..I guess.  Can't help it. It's in my DNA. This always gets me in trouble btw. I'm always wide open to getting bleeped over. 'Gott'a learn to be more careful sort'a.

You think I should get a cat. I mean I'm home all the time now being retired, and all.

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. We'll put it this way: he don't need no Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

    ReplyDelete