Sunday, July 21, 2013

"...Uh Oh"


Ah hell I think I needs to take it easy. That heat exhaustion stuff is for real. 'Think I might have over done it out in the sun, and steam. Okay I'm gonna chill for a while.

Sometimes I forgets I'm an old guy now, and I goes off into some life threatening adventures. 

Ahh the old daze! 

Sitting on the edge  of the Empire State Building while on transmitter duty.

Climbing up an elevator shaft because I got tired of waiting for the repair guy to restart the lift.

Snorting a whole gram of drugs at one go, and drinking a martini to take the edge off later.

Facing down some muggers on the subway back in the day.

Shit they was fucking up an old couple. I hates that sort of thing. Anyway I wasn't killed the old folks went home in one piece, and the bad guys went away.

I should be fucking dead as a door nail a zillion times over.

'But I'm still here!

Ha!

See you guys tonight.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment