Saturday, July 20, 2013

"Goodnight"

I'm still buzzed, and fuzzy from being out in the sun, and heat all day,...so naturally I'm going back out to look at the big orange moon, and buy ice cream. 

Amazing even so late the wind is not warm,..it's 'hot' as from an oven.

'Been like this for days.

It's fascinating actually this extreme in temps. It's like another planet  one almost can't imagine it changing back. It's as if our bodies are slowly adjusting to the new environment,...actually that's exactly what's happening.

Our temperate region is slowly becoming tropical, and all the fauna, and flora that can is adjusting. Soon they'll be growing rice, and pineapples in New England.

Once during another warm period they had vineyards in the south of England, and Greenland was actually 'Green'.  However this warm time is our doing so who knows what will ultimately play out here.

Still hang on gang. Be back tomorrow.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Try growing watermelons. I love'em. These parts are too chilly for them, as I've learned the hard way to my chagrin.

    Zaek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folks 'do' grow watermelons around town.

    In the Bronx Brooklyn, and Queens, and parts of the Island. Also I noticed corn stalks coming along fine a few blocks from me in the front lawn of an apartment building.

    Come to think of it I'm seeing a lot more front yards with sun flowers, and tomato plants as well.

    The U.S. Dept. of the Interior should mail city folks seeds along with basic instructions. Might cut down on both American obesity, and hunger.

    ReplyDelete